Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work hour: From Monday to Saturday, 08:00 to 17:00.
- You will be part of our Contract Logistics team, adding your technical expertise + skills to the delivery of Customer + Operational Excellence.
- To support our Warehouse Management + Transport Management Solutions (WMS + TMS) at site level ensuring professional, timely + accurate responses to tender inquiries, project scoping, implementation, operational support + continuous improvement. You will do this by working with a variety of internal + external stakeholders while focusing on the following key objectives.
• To support warehouse tenders for core + surrounding systems.
• To assist with analyzing customer requirements + providing the right solutions.
• To support information system (IS) application configurations, EDI, testing, training + go-live activities along with providing hyper care support when needed.
• To provide application support for existing operations along with continuous improvement activities + innovation concepts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Preferred Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology Infrastructure Library and Project Management certifications or related fields.
• Having at least 2 years working experience in designing and coordinating large-scale WMS programs with emphasis on warehouse management modules required.
• Business analysis experience, to include requirements gathering, gap analysis, and process flow mapping.
• Good at communication, conflict resolution, problem solving & time management skills.
• Good at interpersonal skills.
• Good command of English