What We Can Offer
- Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager to translate the safety regulations into appropriate practical working instructions and regularly assess the warehouse operation to ensure that regulations are respected.
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Implement countermeasures to reduce and mitigate risks.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
- Beside the regular planned safety audit, perform the random safety audit of random workflow to ensure safety culture are embed.
- Contribute to sustainability in warehousing by reducing waste and energy consumption. Act as a role model.
- Define the storage space layout to run the warehousing activities and review regularly to align with changing circumstances. Translate short and medium term sales, inventory and production plans into weekly and daily warehousing resource (staff, space, equipment) requirements and scheduling. Weekly and daily plan and organize staff shifts and resource allocation to warehousing activities.
- Monitor and control overtime, staff productivity, line stoppages, and delays in trucks loading/unloading due to lack of warehousing resources.
Warehouse process execution management
- Monitors daily the resources utilization to spot over and under capacity situations.
- Ensure continuity of operations of all workflows in unexpected circumstances to ensure service level requirements are met.
- Implement, monitor and control 5S in the warehouse.
Goods movement: Regularly assess and audit the execution of goods movement on all the physical workflows of the shop floor.
- Accountable and responsible to translate the Traceability, FEFO, expire date and freshness policies into practical working instructions.
- Monitor the organization of regular stock counts.
- Apply corrective measures based on inventory discrepancies. Approve correction of inventory data in case of discrepancy with physical inventory.
- Control the real time execution of system transaction compliance with the according Company process and policy. Ensure system inventory accuracy are maintained all the time
Storage & stock quality assurance/ management
- Translates the regulations into appropriate practical working instructions.
- Put measures in place to monitor and report product quality issues in a timely way.
- Ensure right RPM and packaging material policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Control and ensure smooth operation always in a safe way of empty yard and packaging material warehouses
Assets & equipment management
- Ensure all the warehousing assets and equipment are maintained in good working condition according to the applicable regulations.
- Anticipate need for replacement or upgrade of warehousing equipment and assets.
- Conducts root cause analysis of equipment breakdown
TPM & Continuous Improvement
- Follow and report warehousing KPIs on a daily basis in Daily Control System (DCS) meetings and communicate to team.
- Initiates actions to improve in safety, warehousing processes, assets, stock quality and/or inventory management. Improve warehousing operation by using appropriate TPM tools. Ensures improvements are captured in procedures and staff is trained accordingly.
- Use information on performance to control warehouse operation.
- On behalf of Warehouse Manager, join daily or weekly operation meeting if required.
Organization & People management
- Ensure all PDPs are in place and performance management cycle is followed. Monitor sick leave and absenteeism. Ensures proper training for the warehousing staff. Hold regular meeting with staff to reinforce awareness, discuss issues and possible solution and communicate new applicable regulations related to safety, quality, stock & inventory management and use of assets and equipment.
- Other skills and languages: Microsoft Office: Excel; SAP ECC or other ERP system. WMS if applicable.
- Shift rotation: 3 shifts
- English & local language.
- Supply Chain understanding, understanding of order management and transportation.
- Leadership: Directing and guiding employees in the performance of their job; employing management styles and methods that are tailored to the employee/group and situation in question.
- Planning and Organizing : Determining goals and priorities effectively and stipulating the time, activities and resources required to achieve the set goals.
- Decisiveness : Active decision-making; committing oneself by expressing opinions, taking action.
- Result Orientation : Focusing actively on achieving result and objectives, ready to take action in case of disappointing results.
- Persuasiveness : Attempting to persuade other to adopt a certain standpoint and trying to reach agreement by using the right arguments and approach.
- Coaching : Motivating, encouraging and supporting employees in the use of their personal qualities and the development of knowledge, skills and competencies, so they can achieve intended accomplishments and results.
Independence : Acting on the basis of one’s own convictions rather than trying to please others; going one’s own way.
- Judgement : Drawing correct and realistic conclusions based on the information available and the weighing of pros and cons.
- Sensitivity : Showing awareness of other people and the environment, and of one’s influence on both. Display behavior reflecting recognition of the feelings of others.
- Communication : Conveying ideas and opinions clearly in a properly structured manner to others, making use of unambiguous language, adopting appropriately depending the audience.