What We Can Offer
· Warehouse manager is responsible to implement all improvement initiatives in existing warehouses of company in order to improve the current operation performance, maximize the inventory and deliver the best service to internal (Sales& Marketing, Category Management, Customer Service.) and external customers.
· This position will be the key player for all warehouse related projects e.g. warehouse expansion, warehouse management system, Lean operation…
· This position will take responsibility in warehouse team organization national-wide in the optimal way to bring the operation team to next level.
· He/she will work closely with Supply Chain Head of Department on strategic plan for warehousing to accommodate the fast growth in company.
· Be responsible to align and improve the warehouse operation.
· Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
· Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
· Be responsible in execute all improvement projects related to warehouse and logistics.
· Arrange and manage the value-added services e.g master-key production, packaging, DIY...
· Be responsible for adjustment data of inventory
· Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
· Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
· Planning for expansion of warehouse in line with growth of business
· Ensure compliance in safety, order and security conditions. Identify unsafe practices and follow-up remedial action plans
· Establish and implement procedure for logistics & production related business divisions to compliance with ISO standard
· Build up proper storage methods based on physical capability waries of facilities for the effective warehouse run.
· Take additional task assigned by management team (if needed)
· Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration Experience
· Minimum 10 years experience in warehousing and distribution
· Working experience in factory, production or professional logistics provide Work related skills
· Have SAP knowledge for MM Module
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellence in English both spoken and written.
· High attention to detail · High level of organization
· Ability to work under pressure · Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
· Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
· Strong work ethic and abilities to think outside the box
· Experience in stakes holder position
· Self-started, can work under pressure flexible and fast-growing environment
· Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
· Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
· Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
· Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
· Leadership skills and ability manage staff
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills SALARY PACKAGE
· Very attractive benefit package.
· Premium Healthcare package for family members
· Attractive bonus in accordance with Company’s performance."