Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Warmly welcome candidates WHO can join immediately and accompany us from beginning of year!
- Be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and measuring all operations within a warehouse facility.
- Coordinate with QAQC department to check incoming materials and finished products
- Responsible for quantity and quality of raw materials and finished products in stock.
- Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety
- Arrange and organize warehouse reasonably and neatly in compliance with 5S and related standards
- Oversee safety programs within the warehouse and ensure that customer satisfaction is high.
- Coordinate with Planning department to export materials not only to ensure enough materials for production but also to save warehouse space
- Regularly check inventory and take responsibility for the accuracy of data. Report data to the Accounting Department
- Review and, when necessary and/or required, create stock procedures, instructions, procedures, forms, etc.
- Maintain and keep all records and inventory list updated daily on Warehouse Management Data.
- Control of buffer stock at SEMI and finished products for packing department
- Manage material flow between each group in the production area to comply with 5S.
- Ensure FIFO; develop, implement, and measure standard operating processes within facility.
- Work with with Production, Planning, Purchasing, Finance, Customs and Logistics on productivity related topics and the cross-department matters.
- Competitive salary.
BENEFITS and WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
• 100% applied salary in probation and 100% SHUI salary same with the labor contract.
• 13th-month salary, KPI bonus, Salary review annually
• Health care program for employees include inpatient and outpatient. Annual medical check-up.
• 14 vacation days and Christmas Day (25/12) per year
• Benefits for special holidays (Birthday, Marriage Women’s Day, Tet Holidays, Mid-Autumn, New born babies, International Children ‘s Day...)
• Team building - Company trip, happy gathering meals, Year-End party,... are carried out on a regular basis
• Friendly, quality and result oriented working environment under team-work spirit
• Compliance fully to Social Responsibility and Vietnam Labor Code
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience : 7 - over 10 years in warehouse management, prefer experience in PAPER PACKAGING industry.
• Fluency in English is preferred.
• Technical Skills/Competencies: MS Office intermediate, WH management / ERP or any other stock mgt software understanding / Forklift & driver management
• Excellent in organizational skills, decision-making, problem-solving skills and follow-through skills.
• Proficiency with warehouse procedures and policies
• Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff
• Ability to deliver effective feedback, both written and verbal.