What We Can Offer
2) Inspected and improved the work of the department.
3) Formulated and revised warehouse management system and job responsibilities.
4) According to the warehouse management system, make the goods FIFO, account and goods consistent with the system.
5) Assisted the department manager to carry out the warehouse continuous improvement project.
6) Take stock according to the inventory plan of the financial department, find out the reasons for inventory gains and losses and improve them.
7) Responsible for recruiting subordinates.
8) Responsible for business guidance, resource allocation, performance appraisal and other work for subordinates.
2) At least 3 years working experience as warehouse supervisor.
3) Proficient in ERP operation and office software, with good digital concept.
4) Good warehousing and supply chain management ability.
5) Good planning, organization, coordination, execution and teamwork skills.
6) Ability to speak mandarin and write Chinese
1) Competitive salary with attractive social allowance
2) Annual leaves, social and health insurance
3) High opportunities of professional career path development and promotion