What We Can Offer
• Monitor and lead all daily activities at WH team to ensure no any case that supply late or lack of material to production and receive their complain
• Ensure FIFO and all SOPs are strictly following by team
• Organize, arrange for goods in RM areas with tidy, clean and easy to control, easy to find
• Separate, well identify and good monitor for RMs with slow moving, obsolete or write off
• Set up, schedule and maintain 5S activity at controlling areas
• Monitor, maintain safety conditions at RM areas both WH #A and #B as well as always remind staff to follow EHS requirement in daily activities
• Ensure FG delivery activities are maintained, performed with no any mistake relating to wrong customer, wrong SO … and receive their complain
• Monthly report for goods with quality issue are returned to WH
• Monthly ship out FG at WH to meet company sales billing at cut-off day
• Other tasks assigned by Manager
2. Internal cycle count and company stock take :
• Plan, arrange and conduct cycle count in daily/weekly as scheduling and report to Supervisor
• Organize, arrange and follow stock take schedule to ensure the counting happened successfully with high result and high accuracy
• Immediately report any issues to Supervisor/Manager for awareness and solving
3. Document keeping and policy compliance :
• Ensure all WH documents are kept following company policy as well as easy to find, track when needed
• Ensure WH team strictly comply all company policies, procedures
4. Safety and environment:
• Comply with the safety and environment policy; understand and adhere to the safety and hygiene standards in the
• Practice 5S methodology at the work place.
• Implement "Near Miss" in accordance with the requirements on industrial hygiene and safety standards within the
• 3+ years SML or related experience.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
• Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
• General Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics knowledge.
• Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Green Belt or ELS certification preferred.