Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Team Leader is responsible for directing the daily activities for a specified area (team, group) of warehouse operations, including supervision and the proper proceeding of warehouse procedures. Key responsibilities are to ensure, that support is provided to the Warehouse Supervisor through completing warehouse work procedures.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To complete duties relating to warehousing and distribution as required.
- To ensure that all documentation is filed as per operational and company requirements
- To ensure that all company equipment is handled and driven in a responsible manner at all times.
- To ensure correct supervision is in place for any trainee fork lift operators.
- To ensure that staff are undertaking their tasks in a safe manner at all times.
- To liaise with other departments as required developing positive working relationships to ensure compliance and to limit unnecessary delays due to inadequate processes and non-compliance issues.
- To assess workloads within the allocated team and allocate resources adequately on a day to day basis.
- To consult with the next level Manager if pre-allocated resources are not sufficient on any given day.
- To ensure that expenses are kept to a minimum at all times.
- To ensure that direct reports are fully inducted and trained.
- To motivate the team to be pro-active and enthusiastic in their service delivery.
- To ensure that all Human Resource and Health and Safety policies and processes are followed and complied with at all times.
- To proactively attend to any HR issues in relation to own direct reports such as unexplained absences, timekeeping, extended sick leave.
- To ensure that the customers’ KPI’s are met continuously as well as efficiently and cost effectively.
- To observe all company quality requirements at all times.
- To ensure compliance with all DC safety policies and requirements.
- To be aware of the responsibilities of managers in relation to QSHE.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fresh graduates who willing to learn and adapt to new environment, prefer 1 or 2 years experience in 3PL industry
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain Management in 3PL, priority for forklift driving license
- Good interpersonal and Fair English communication skill (both verbal & written)