Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Lead the team and arrange resource efficiently to follow up-to-date SOPs and direct supervisor’s instructions of daily inbound, outbound and inventory management activities
• Lead the team to practice and maintain 5S through, compliant to safety’s regulatory and other corporate’s requirements to ensure safety and efficient working environment
• Strictly participate in cycle counts and bear responsibility of inventory accuracy at all time
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on warehouse activities accurately and timely
• Respond to stakeholder’s emails and escalations for any warehouse activities in a timely manner
• Develop self-performance with continuous efforts to close gaps in SOPs and initiate improvement projects
• Proactively escalate to superior for prominent issues in warehouse operations
• Fully participate in training classes/courses required by Corporate and/or organization
• Cooperate with other internal and external departments to achieve successful job assignment
• Perform other warehouse-related tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good communication skills
• MS office skills (excel and power point)
• Logic thinking and willing to learn
• Enthusiasm with can-do attitude
• Leadership skills
• Experienced with WMS/SAP.
• At least 1 year working experience.
• Experienced with Raw material warehouse/Int’l logistics corporation is prioritized.
• College degree or higher. Logistics major is prioritized.