Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Perform start-up, operation, and shutdown of equipment and systems related to the production of demineralized water required for supercritical steam plant operation and the treatment facilities for raw, gypsum and other waste water streams, in accordance with approved plant procedures and as directed by the Power Production Shift Leader, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and regard for the protection of the environment.
• Monitor and record local operating parameters and make adjustments to maintain safe and efficient operation.
• Observes reports, troubleshoots, and correct situations that are likely to develop into operational problems or safety hazards.
• Report all equipment maintenance requirements to the Control Room Operator.
• Participate in scheduled safety meetings and training.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Control Room Operator and Shift Supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years of experience working as an equipment operator in an industrial environment required. Water treatment experience a plus.
• Good communication skills in the English language (written and verbal)
• At least Interpret P&ID, Single line Diagram for Supercritical coal power plant, Computer skills, and ability to manipulate the Circuit Breaker and/or any mechanical equipment(valve, pump, motor)
• Prefer a completion certificate of training course related to Super or Ultra critical coal power plant operation