What We Can Offer
- At least 1.5 years experience in web application development.
- Experience with GIS data and Digital Map would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, React, SPA, jQuery, WebGL, Html5
- Good English skills (reading).
- Have the ability to solving the problem independently and as part of a wider team, good communication skills and leadership skills.
- Withstand work pressure, good working attitude, willing to share knowledge with colleagues to solve specific problems in each project.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Working opportunity with foreign partners.
- Learning and training opportunities with new technology.
- Salary, bonus and social insurance policies for employees are guaranteed in accordance with the state regulations.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with ability and experience of employees (13th month salary).
- There are 12 days off full pay and unpaid leave per year.
- Working from Monday to Saturday morning (8:00 - 17:00).
- Activities of the Company such as daily learning course, End of the year party, tourism, sports activities, games, ...