What We Can Offer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Integrate the application with the other web services.
• Explore and apply new technologies, such as ReactJS and Microservices.
• Ensure web development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
• Maintenance of existing websites and provide support of critical production issues.
• Participate in daily stand-ups, reviews, design sessions and architectural discussion.
• Work with product team and other development teams to develop user stories and propose high-quality user experience solutions for web and mobile web applications.
• Review and analyse system specifications
• Work with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
• Work with various vendors and internal marketing team.
• Other Duties may be assigned
• BS/MS degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in web development.
• 5+ years of experience developing large-scale Ruby on Rails applications.
• Demonstrated understanding of relational databases and SQL performance tuning concepts
• Experience in responsive design.
• Experience in WeChat development.
• Experience in testing framework such as Rspec
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, GitLab)
• Experience with AWS and Heroku
• Attention to detail. Has a good UI sense.
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Team player
• A 'can do' attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and marketing about objectives, requirements and design constraints.
• Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
• High level of technical aptitude and ability to learn new technical systems and tools quickly.