What We Can Offer
Website Content Manager is responsible for all the content on a company's website. The role includes meeting with marketing and design teams to plan, develop and maintain site and microsite content, and using web content management systems to an advanced level.
Scope of the role
• Develop and publish appropriate content for website and microsites that are aligned with VAS brand positioning and image (include copy, photo, video, and others).
• Work closely with the PR team and campus's PICs (event/ admission teams/ MOET Head...) to regularly update content for website and microsites.
• Analyze data of websites/ microsites to ascertain content engagement levels such as: how users interact with the sites, what content the users are interested in, time on site, bounce rate, traffic etc. and improve the web/ microsite content to increase the attractiveness to the users.
• Manage the CMS (Content Management System) to self-upload and edit all content on the website and microsite. Work with IT, developers, and agency to ensure all data are legally compliant/ accurate (e.g., copyright protection, layout, grammar) and the responsiveness of website/ microsites on PC & mobile.
• Assure the data of potential parents submitted via website and microsites are sent automatically to the admission team in real-time for following up.
• Conduct content audits to eliminate gaps, redundant and/or duplicate information on website/ microsites.
• Support to produce content, images, clips for other VAS media channels
• Plan and implement E-newsletter content of VAS system monthly
• Perform other tasks assigned by management
• This job involves overseeing marketing strategies to engage customers and ensure that they have a positive view of the company and its products or services.
• He/She uses information, such as metrics and statistics about the target customers' demographics and preferences to create multimedia content that raises brand awareness.