What We Can Offer
• The job holder serves as the primary contact for all aspects of Techcombank public website(s), handling a range of responsibilities that may include web design and capabilities development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company.
• Manage/ Administrate CMS and employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
Trách nhiệm chính / Key accountabilities:
• Serves as the primary contact for all aspects of the organization public website(s).
• Develops and maintains internet portals, forms, and structures in accordance with the organizations needs; collaborates closely with IT, PR, DA, Communication & Marketing team, retail operations, sales and related departments
• Encourages and facilitates consistent, creative, and unified web design across the organization web properties.
• Collects and analyzes web analytics and similar data; identifies opportunities to improve search engine optimization (SEO), time on site, web traffic, and other relevant metrics.
• Collaborate with IT/Others department to adjust/modify website related parts, following UX&UI best practices
• Work with Content team to create compelling and high-quality content with the right Intent, tailored for the target audience and focus on customer’s journey
• Manage/Administrate CMS and make technical recommendations to developers
• Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of website and make recommendations for improvement, optimizing plan for onpage/content/internal links
• Assists employees with use of company websites through one-on-one support, user guides, and training sessions.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards; software licenses; and applicable state and federal laws and regulations including data security, privacy, and intellectual property laws.
• Maintains current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, web development, and technology.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
- Working knowledge of or ability to quickly learn web content management systems, applications, and tools used by the organization.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Website management/ Development
4. Language (English)
B. Required Skills/Abilities
- Capable of utilizing/managing web content management systems, e.g. Strapi, Sitecore, Adobe CMS
- Innovative mindset, enabling them to develop website workflow that enhance user-experience and business initiatives
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
C. Key competencies
- Ability to apply knowledge to work effectively
- Ability to work towards results
- Ability to work in detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage the work deployment process