What We Can Offer
In this role you will be responsible for promoting business unit of Bang & Olufsen in Vietnam. You will also take a lead coming up with sales plan/strategies within B2B industry and in constant collaboration with Retail Department.
1. Developing, planning implementation of strategy and budget planning
- Advising and assisting the Board of Directors in Wholesales field
- Developing strategies and costs related to Wholesales department
2. Distribution of goods
- Establishing and building goods distribution channels with distributed brands.
- Developing policies to support, promote markets and sell through distribution channels.
- Carrying out market research and care for agents under distribution channels.
- Supporting agents in marketing implementation, customer conferences, bidding.
3. Monitoring, managing and exploiting product distribution channels
- Negotiation and signing wholesales contracts with distribution channels and customers.
- Monitoring and evaluation of Distributor capacity and distribution channel.
- Proposing solutions to improve the quality of distribution channel system.
- Managing, exploiting and receiving feedback requests from the distribution channel system.
- Regulating, supplying goods and tracking sales volume and inventory of the distribution channel system.
- Deploying support policies, after sales of the distribution channel system.
- Finding and exploiting customer sources to promote product consumption.
- Coordinating the dispatching organization; track, check product shipping.
- Reviewing and resolving complaints, compensation and returns for distributors and customers.
4. Other duties as requested by COO
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
To be successful in this role:
- You need to have experience with minimum 4 years of working experience in retail, preferably within luxury goods or consumer electronics as well as the network in the industry
- Wholesales experiences in Technology brands, International audio brand is preferable
- Demonstrated leadership ability/team management (Strong leadership attitude)
- Good communication (eloquent, orally as well as in writing) and interpersonal skills (communicate well with clients and colleagues)
- Commercial mindset
- Be a team player with good integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Be flexible i.e. able to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays when required
THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
14 Annual leaves
11.5 Holiday pay
13th month bonus, Performance bonus, holiday & training
Insurance: Insurance under labor law + private insurance for individuals
Working under energetic, friendly environment and good chances to develop your career