Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Empower all Workcell planners and coach them to champion and take ownership of the following efforts as related to their needs of the workcell.
• Reconcile the Master Production Schedule to customer purchase order coverage weekly to ensure that Jabil Circuit China is not exposed over purchase order coverage.
• Assess production schedules, revise when necessary, optimize run quantities, minimize change over and achieve 100% on time delivery.
• Update and maintain the Master Production Schedule as changes are identified in order for the MRP to reflect accurate, up-to-date information.
• Conduct regular cycle count at the production floor to maximizes inventory accuracy and minimizes disruption on the operation. Ensure Production declares the attrition of materials regularly.
• Resolve all excess issues to Production and investigate the reasons for excess issues and create systems to minimize recurrence.
• Co-ordinate and resolve outstanding materials issues with the buyers to avoid material shortages.
• Forecast proper planners’ headcount and coach high caliber staff for their Workcell.
• Develop, motivate and challenge the team members to perform their full potential, providing direct and timely feedback.
• Prepare periodic performance review of the team.
• Review all relevant policies and procedures with department members, instructing them regarding the specific instruction to their assignments. Ensure each individual’s comprehension, as well as his or her on-going support and compliance.
• Managing, monitoring and reviewing the workcell goals and objectives.
• Critical focus areas:
• Overall demand management activities for all divisions / customers and overall Workcell capacity sizing including all divisions and all stations.
• Working with site Planning Functional Manager and Workcell Global Planning Manager to develop and implement the new planning strategies for unique customer / division requirements.
• Ensures that the appropriate Master Schedule is always loaded that meets the customer requirements and minimizes Jabil liability.
• Participates in decision-making and planning to reconfigure production lines to support customer demand and planned master schedule.
• Defines and monitors key performance metrics.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A combination of 10 years of related experience in the electronics manufacturing industry; a bachelor’ degree; and 5 years of supervisory experience.
• Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.