Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Workforce Planning and Scheduling
- Responsible for day-to-day operations reporting to the Regional Workforce Manager;
- Prepare work schedules by team, by queue and by LOB including breaks, training, team meetings and other non-moderation activities;
- Maintain a roster of staff with accurate employee details which includes availability, preferences, and skills;
- Coordinate with training and talent acquisition team to forecast and manage staffing needs;
- Monitors adherence to work schedules and tracks over/under compliance and creates action plans to address staffing gaps and optimize utilization;
- Acts as WFM SME by providing program oversight and taking appropriate action to meet KPI goals and maximize efficiency.
2. Workforce Forecasting
- Analyze work volume projections using historical patterns and incorporate current trends at every interval in a 30, 60 and 90-day rolling period;
- Adjust volume forecast based on actual volume inputs and relay any changes to the WFM RTA and operations teams;
- Responsible for FTE forecasting requirements in order to meet targets based on work volume supplied by the client combined with planned shrinkage attrition (voluntary and involuntary), absenteeism (planned and unplanned) plus work-related shrinkages such as meal breaks, wellness breaks, coaching, team meetings and other offline non- moderation activities;
- Project Utilization rates based on current headcount and recommend capacity intake for offline activities to WFM planner;
- Design productivity targets based on current resource supply and project Overtime requirements when needed to meet Service Level and productivity metrics;
- Projects seating requirements Seat Utilization and Occupancy per LOB based on current manpower, company resources, and upcoming/existing business needs;
- Maintains capacity planning files and documents according to standard operating procedures and quality expectations.
What benefits you will get
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review.
- 100% compulsory insurance covered by the company after the probation.
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company.
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Fantastic internal events.
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus).
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- International, fun and professional working environment
- Modern hardware, no dress code, free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the Company with a native teacher during working time.
- Training and career development opportunities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 1 year of proven experience in a relevant position;
- Proficient in English communication;
- Solid knowledge of workforce management in BPO industry, including planning, scheduling, and forecasting;
- Content Moderation familiarity is a plus;
- Excellent data analysis skills with strong logical thinking mindset; ability to organize and analyze data in a structured manner;
- High level of critical thinking, attention to details;
- Familiar with Google Spreadsheet, Excel is a must; with other data analysis tools is a bonus;
- Good reporting and presentation skills;
- Fast-learning and open to change.
- Incorruptible integrity; initiative and has a strong work ethic;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.