Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. World Vision Vietnam (WVV) has been funded from 12 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which 93% are Vietnamese nationals.
WVV is operating in 4 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh, Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai, Tuyen Quang, Hai Phong), Central (Thanh Hoa, Quang Tri and Da Nang) and South (Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Ho Chi Minh and Dak Nong). WVV’s Area Program (AP) usually focuses within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position is responsible for creating strategic compensation and benefits packages based on the WVV’s budget. It includes salary calculation, payment, cost allocation and others etc. with minimum supervision and support from P&C director. He/she is also expected to support in implementing Total Awards policy.
1. Salary and Benefit Policies, Budgeting, Reporting and Salary review
• Coordinate the process of annual S&B budgeting for all APs/Projects and Departments in working with P&C Business partners and Finance.
• Consolidate explanation for S&B budget variances quarterly and follow up accordingly in working with P&C team.
• Conduct cost & benefits analysis of S&B policy proposals.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of S&B policy implementation and advise P&C Director and Senior Leadership Team on policy adjustments in a regular basic and the way to improve policy effective implementation.
• Conduct annual salary surveys in working with service providers
• Review and adjust salary scale based-on salary surveys and other analyses to ensure WVV competitiveness in the labor market, particularly in non-profit sector.
• Support P&C Director in the process of annual salary review taking into consideration performance ratings, GC/Regional’s merit increase guidelines and S&B budget availability.
2. Salary and Benefits (S&B) Payment
• Consolidate updates to payroll from P&C business partners
• Conduct salary and benefits calculation based-on updates from P&C staff and other supporting documents
• Conduct salary and benefits cost allocation based-on time tracking and other supporting documents to ensure VI balance in working with Finance.
• Liaison with Finance for timely salary payment and send pay slip to all employees after works.
• Work with Workday superuser to reconcile S&B data on Workday and Payroll to ensure consistency and accuracy.
• Keep updated on changes in government’s laws and regulations related to SHUI, PIT and other benefits; and apply accordingly for WVV
• Support P&C Business partners to respond to the employees' queries on S&B and PIT.
Social, Health and Unemployment insurance (SHUI)
• Review payment notifications from labor agencies for monthly SHUI of employees in South & Central zones to ensure completion and accuracy.
• Consolidate and update information related to SHUI on the system (EFY) for employees in Ha Noi and North zones.
• Notify the Insurance Claim Amount approved by Social Insurance/ labor agencies and work with P&C Business partners and Finance to make payment for employees.
• Coordinate the process of bidding and contract renewal for Personal Insurance Package including health, accident and short-term life insurance to ensure the best value for money.
• Cooperate with P&C Business partners to allocate PTI’s cost for staff and their dependants based-on approval registration list and monthly time tracking
• Review quarterly payment notification from PTI to ensure completion and accuracy.
Trade Union Benefit
• Work with Finance to make quarterly Trade Union fee payment to District Trade Union.
• Review and Consolidate TU Benefit Claims with the support from P&C Assistant.
• Notify Finance on the approved TU benefits and request Finance to pay TU benefits to employees.
• Calculate final settlement based-on the information provided by P&C business partners and other records.
• Pay other benefits and allowances for employees as per the policies in working closely with P&C business partners, including Additional/Acting Role allowance, Hardship Allowance, Transportation & Housing benefits, Child Care Benefit, Relief Hardship Allowance...
3. Personal Income Tax (PIT)
• Calculate PIT for International Assignees (IAs) based-on information from GC’s payrolls.
• Support to calculate PIT of consultant and others per request from other departments
• Consolidate PIT for consultants, local employees, IAs
• Collect and consolidate dependants’ registration for employees and register on the PIT system (HTKK)
• Follow up the results of dependants’ registration and update payroll calculation accordingly.
• Report PIT for consultants, local employees, IAs on the PIT system (HTKK)
• Work with Finance to make PIT Payment in a timely manner.
• Conduct annual PIT finalization for all employees to reconcile PIT contributions in a timely manner as per the government timelines (by end of March); and settle the under/over payment amount accordingly with the tax department.
• Provide tax invoice for consultants and employees who conduct the PIT by themselves.
• Take responsibility for personal security, accurately identify and assess the dangers and respond in the most appropriate way; take all good faith efforts to keep other WVV staff and property secure with guidance and instruction as being trained by WVV.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager to contribute to the team performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years’ experience in working on compensation and benefits, preferably working in INGO
2. Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
• Bachelor degree in a human resource or relevant field.
3. Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
• Have good knowledge and understanding of salary, compensation and benefit calculation;
• Have good knowledge of Vietnamese Labor Law, PIT Law, Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance law and related regulations.
• Understand HR functions such as recruitment, employment, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, learning and development, succession planning, talent management and development.
• Demonstrated judgment and discernment skills, maturity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of staff and organizational records.
• Have good understanding about humanitarian industry, WVV’s operation and its programs.
• Have good interpersonal skills.
• Prove well-organized work style including sound process management skills.
• Willing to support the philosophy, purpose and values of WV in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
• Willingness to support articulate and demonstrate World Vision’s core values in meaningful ways to colleagues, partners, donors, children and communities.
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.