Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. World Vision International in Vietnam (WVI Vietnam) has a total income of USD 17.9 million (FY2020) with funding from 12 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVI Vietnam consists of Sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non-Sponsorship/Grants (30%). WVI Vietnam employs about 430 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
WVI Vietnam currently implements 36 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh and Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai and Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Thanh Hoa and Hai Phong), Centre (Quang Tri, Quang Nam and Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh and DakNong). WVI Vietnam’s Area Programs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVI Vietnam’s AP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the Area Program (AP) is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVI Vietnam is also implementing different non private sponsorship (PNS) and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
Over 70% of the Vietnamese population now has access to the internet. As of June 2021, 9.2% of Facebook users and 18.5% of Youtube users are children aged 13-17. Children use the internet from an early age but do not have enough knowledge and skills to protect themselves from the risk of being sexually abused via chat rooms, live streams, web cameras and smartphones.
WVI Vietnam is developing a project to help Vietnamese children to learn, entertain and grow in safe online and offline environments, with the tentative timeline from January 2022 to December 2024. The project and the positions required to deliver the project will commence upon confirmed funding from the donor.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist the Project Officer and matrix AP Manager in implementing and monitoring the project in the assigned sites to achieve the goal, outcomes, and outputs stated in the project design document and logical framework in compliance with donor requirements and World Vision principles and values.
1. Design and Planning
• All project activities are implemented and coordinated under the project logframe/design document, in light of the WVI Vietnam’s Child Protection Technical Program strategy.
• Coordinate and involve project staff, project partners and consultants to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate project activities according to the project’s plan and to ensure the sustainability of the project;
• Technical child protection materials, especially on online documents and data are searched, collected and used for the project objectives.
2. Project Activities Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting
• Assistance is provided to the Project Officer and matrix AP.
• Manager in project planning, implementation and review by developing and ensuring quality, realistic plans of action, budgets, and monitoring and evaluation of activities, outputs, and outcomes. This will be done in alignment with WV’s Learning through Evaluation with Accountability and Planning (LEAP) Framework.
• Work with local partners and others to ensure that planned targets of the project are achieved.
• Project implementation is carried out in close coordination and relation with other projects in Thuong Xuan AP to ensure integration.
• Project’s progress is kept track and information is updated in liaison and collaboration with other agencies.
• Assistance is provided to the Project Officer in developing project reports, including periodic narrative progress reports according to donor standards and WV M&E standards.
• Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by Project Officer and matrix AP Manager.
3. Organizational Learning
• Attend workshops, training and other capacity building activities and learn to be a trainer as required;
• Assistance is provided to the Project Officer and matrix AP Manager in documenting project best practices and project stories.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or Social Related Areas
Knowledge & Skills
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Community mobilisation skills, including networking/coordination among different local partners;
- Demonstrated training and group facilitation skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Fair English, especially report writing and reading skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email;
- 1-2 years of work experience in the area of rural development/community development
- Experience in INGO-funded project planning and implementation.
- Work in a team environment;
- Willingness to work at the project sites (district level) with frequent travel
Be Safe and Resilient:
I take care of my personal well-being and support others to do the same.
I treat others with empathy and respect so that trust grows and we can speak
the truth with love.
Learn and Develop:
I create opportunities for myself and others to grow, strengthen competence and improve performance.
Partner and Collaborate:
I engage and influence networks of people beyond my role to make a bigger difference than we could alone.
I focus on and help achieve the things that matter most, with clear evidence of my contribution
I exercise wise stewardship showing sound judgment and integrity in the decisions and choices I make.
Improve and Innovate:
I seek and discover new and better ways of doing things, solve problems, and turn ideas into action.
I approach change and the opportunities it offers with openness and courage and I encourage others to do the same.