Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage continuous process of yard integrity, while performing on-going space utilization analysis.
• Be responsible daily for ensuring that the yard operation runs in a manner that achieves maximum productivity and efficiency, with 100% system integrity as it relates to container location.
• Provide strategic yard lay-out settings and maintain safety during operations.
• Create and maintain a yard set up which supports the terminals productivity targets per Quay Crane operation & Truck turn-times.
• Reduce redundant yard moves to less than 5 % of the total movement.
• Control yard space allocation by service, nominated vessel, POD, equipment type, special handling (i.e., hazardous, temperature controlled etc.) for empty and laden containers.
• Prepare the “yard work plan” daily and communicate to relevant persons where the equipment has to be located.
• Prepare the workflow related to housekeeping (empty movement, corrections etc.) and report daily on the status of production, yard density and strategy/allocation changes.
• Select right containers, sufficient quantity and follow the process for the plan of loading on barges, feeder vessels as required by shipping lines and other ports.
• Plan and coordinate with other operational groups on the container repairing activities which designated by shipping lines in a timely manner.
• Ensure the volume of repaired containers to meet the shipping lines' empty demand. Contact and notify the shipping lines about the instability of the output for timely guidance.
This position will work in 12 hour shift.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years’ experience as a vessel or yard planner for a container terminal operation and/or logistics environment. Previous experience as a dispatcher in a container terminal environment will be an advantage.
• Sound knowledge of container vessel stowage and stability criteria.
• Sound knowledge of yard lay-out and operating techniques.
• Good English proficiency
• Certificate of hazardous cargo handling is referable.
• Have familiarity with the strict implementation of international standards of safe working practices within marine, stevedoring and terminal operations.
• Ability to use computerized vessel and yard operation software system(s).
• Experience in using Terminal Operating System (Tideworks, Navis, etc…) is preferable.
• High level of planning and organizational skills.
This position will work at SSIT, Phuoc Loc Quarter, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria Vung Tau province, working in shift. Company provides shuttle bus from Dong Nai/Vung Tau to terminal.